Monday, January 18, 2010

a broken-hearted mom

i miss my breastfeeding moments with Esha. the way her eyes stared into mine and her little fingers rustling my shirt while i held her so close to me. i even remember it when she had fever and i could feel her burning lips on my chest and that we both knew only the milk could put her at ease.

i miss her.

she's grown so much and after the weaning she seems to look for his dad for comfort rather than for me. then i've become a sentimental woman thinking that her baby girl doesn't need her anymore. of course everyone will say it's not true. but my heart won't be told. not now.

i wish i didn't have to be so emotional about all this and cry my heart out. but i can't. i miss her too much...

0 comments:

Halaman-halaman Lain...

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir