Tuesday, January 11, 2011

turning it inside out (extra #2)

I liked the routine this morning. No rush, no stress, no tantrum. Ahhh... But as we were halfway to the school, one of Esha's friend's mom pulled over and told us that it was a swimming class today (which means we were supposed to go to the swimming pool instead of to the school). How come none of the teacher called me after Esha's three consecutive absence? Oh well, maybe it was supposed to be me who called them -_-" So we headed back home then I grabbed the backpack, stuffed the swimming necessities in it, and borrowed my mother-in-law's electric bike. When we got to the pool, everybody was already in the water.

I forgot to bring my camera. Poop. Ah, it's a monthly schedule. Will remember to bring the shutter with me next month :p

When the class ended, we still had an hour to grab McD's breakfast menu, but Esha wasn't in the mood for an eating out. So we went straight back home. It was then after lunch when we tore the bedroom apart for a photo session :)) The wind went crazy and the light was under so we took pictures inside. Horrible lighting. But, we had tons of fun afterall :)

0 comments:

Halaman-halaman Lain...

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir